Hello, I'm Ionie. Thanks for taking the time to learn a little about me. I've been a Makeup Artist and Esthetician for a little over 13 years and I can honestly say my passion for my work continues to grow more and more every day. As a young girl, I watched my mom's skin and makeup routine and it sparked my fascination with color, fashion and symmetry. It was only natural I'd fall in love with the beauty industry.
My goal is to deliver a flawless, glowing, and healthy finish with each makeup application, playing up my client's natural features. I believe good skin preparation is a key factor in achieving that desired finish. It's important to me that every guest that leaves my chair feels beautiful and confident for their special day.
I'm a firm believer in continuing education, and keeping up with new techniques and trends. I am currently en route to becoming a Master Esthetician.
ACCOMPLISHMENTS AND FEATURES:
- Key Makeup Artist for El Paseo Fasion Week 2016, working alongside top designers (Michael Costello, Marc Bouwer, Zandra Rhodes etc.)
- Makeup Artist for The Chelsea Nicole Makeup and Hair Team
- Former Makeup Artist for world renowned celebrity hairstylist José Eber
- Former Makeup Advisor for Aveda
- Featured work for Vérité Published
- Featured work for Denise Austin Home
- Television commercial work for Isning Gamez Multimedia
- Featured work in Brides Magazine
- Featured work for Georgette Crimson Summer 2016 Lookbook
- Featured work for The Venue Report
- Advanced Facial Technique Certifications with Aveda and Eminénce Organic Skincare
- Certified in Microdermabrasion